Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Blog Look

Well I finally did it and changed the look of my blog page.  Give me a bit of computer knowledge, and I become dangerous.  My daughter keeps on pleading with me to stop clicking, and adding on gadgets because I really don't know what I'm doing, but there is so much to learn, so much trouble to get into, and so little time. After all, I have some major catching up to do when it comes to the whole computer and blogging realm.  So what do you think of this new look ?  Please let me know your thoughts, and any suggestions you might have for this newbie.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look! Boy. I've been on vacation for over 2 weeks and have a lot of catching up to do!!! Those lemon drop cookies look amazing. I might just make them this weekend, or maybe tomorrow, served alongside those chocolate cupcakes maybe??? yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Gen. Nice to see you're back from a much needed vacation. Hope you're settled in and back in action. Let me know how the recipes turn out. The cupcakes are to die for with the deep dark cocoa in the batter and ganache topping. Also, thanks so much for your feedback on the new blog look. I'm finally getting used to it, and no longer deliberating on whether to go back to the original.

    ReplyDelete