Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blueberry and Almond Streusel Coffee Cake....Repeat


The blueberry coffee cake with almond streusel is definitely worth a repeat performance. In case you missed this recipe, an older post, I wanted to share with you some recent photos of this easy to make and delicious coffee cake.  As you will recall, it is a simple coffee cake recipe on which I spread almond streusel and fresh blueberries on the bottom half of the cake batter, and then top it with the remaining batter and streusel.  The full recipe can be found on my blog, either use the search engine found on the top page of the blog or go to archives.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks really amazing! Now I'm craving for one, lol! I really enjoy baking, I would have made something really special for today but I injured my hand a week ago. Doctor says that cast still stays on until at least 6 weeks more. Really a bummer, but I think I'll have to settle for my hubby's cooking for a while, and in fairness to him he's really doing great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI " cake recipes",
    Sorry to hear about your injury and hope you get back to your baking soon. I am looking forward to checking out your website.
    I'm pleased that you liked the blueberry and almond streusel cake photo. It is a simple recipe that is delicious and sure to impress.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete